Our class were rather excited yesterday morning when they arrived into class to see our very own advent calendar!!
Each day, I will choose one or two children (at random, using lolly sticks), and not only do they get to have a surprise from our calendar, they also get to choose one of the ideas we collated together as a class.
- sitting in Miss Shears' chair all afternoon
- being Miss Shears' teaching assistant for the afternoon
- choosing how our tables are set out
- sitting next to their best friend for the day
- reading a short story to the class
- using Miss Shears' whiteboard as their own
As well as so many more!! I will post all of the different activities the children get to do in the afternoon!